Two Ways to Visit the Gallery
1. VISIT QUESTROYAL IN PERSON
If you plan to visit the gallery in person, please be assured that we have implemented a steadfast health and safety plan as follows:
Guidelines for visitors:
~ Please contact us before arriving at the gallery. Our current visitor hours are Monday–Friday, 10 am–6 pm, and Saturdays by appointment.
~ All visitors will be required to wear a face mask while in the gallery. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
~ Please observe at least 6 feet of space between yourself and other visitors and staff.
~ Please maintain proper hand hygiene while in the gallery by using the hand sanitizing station and washing hands often.
~ All staff are required to wear a face mask in public areas of the gallery.
~ Staff health screenings are being performed daily.
~ Daily disinfecting procedures are in place for all high touch surfaces in the gallery.
~ Additional disinfecting protocols are in effect throughout the workday. ~14 medical-grade air filtration systems in operation throughout the gallery.
As we adjust to this new normal, we need art now more than ever. We hope that a visit to Questroyal can offer some much-needed relaxation and enjoyment, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
2. VIRTUAL GALLERY VISITS
Questroyal is excited to now offer virtual gallery visits—a chance to view paintings “live” from home. It is the next best thing to being in the gallery. All you need is a device with video capability (smartphone, tablet, or computer) and a few minutes to chat with the Questroyal staff.
Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how virtual visits work and what to expect. We look forward to seeing you onscreen soon!
1. Make an appointment with us for your virtual visit
2. Next, the most important question: WHAT PAINTINGS DO YOU WANT TO SEE? Let us know if you have specific requests and we will tailor a customized group of works just for you. You can make a general request, such as “I’d like to see some exciting new acquisitions” or something more specific, such as “please show me all William Trost Richards seascapes under $100,000.” There is no request too big or small, too broad or specific, and we are excited to share our paintings with you!
3. Confirm which video chat app you prefer (FaceTime, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) and the device you will be using to chat with us (smartphone, tablet, or computer). If you need help choosing/downloading an app, please feel free to give us a call [212-744-3586] and we can walk you through it.
a. If you select FaceTime, please confirm your cell phone number or the email address registered to your tablet. We will contact you via a FaceTime video call at the scheduled time for your virtual visit.
b. If you select Zoom, please confirm your email address and we will set up a meeting at the chosen day/time. We will send you an invitation with a link to connect, meeting ID#, and password in advance of your scheduled virtual visit. Note: You will need to allow Zoom to access your camera and microphone to be able to see/hear us.
c. If you select Google Meet please confirm your email address. We will send you an invitation with a link to connect in advance of your scheduled virtual visit.
4. Depending on which video chat app you choose, we will send you “how to” instructions in advance. If you have any questions or need troubleshooting, please don’t hesitate to CONTACT US and we can assist.
Ready for your first virtual visit or still have questions? CONTACT US